Search-based code repository
We designed SnipMatch to respect your privacy.
Your source code is NOT sent to our servers.
Only the following information is stored on our servers:
1) Your IP address and username (if you have registered for an account).
2) Text typed in the search box.
3) If (and only if) you type a local variable name in the search box, we send ONLY the fully-qualified type name along with it (e.g. "Java.io.File" is sent with "file1" in the image below).
4) Snippet ratings and comments.
5) If you create and submit a snippet to SnipMatch, it is stored on our servers.
6) Finally, we log search queries as successful (when a snippet is inserted) and unsuccessful (when a search is cancelled).
Questions? Comments? Suggestions?
Terms & Conditions